About the position
Huenei seeks top Java Developers bilingual in english and spanish for important projects in the center of Buenos Aires.
Among the tasks and responsibilities of the position are:
- Design and develop end-to-end, highly scalable and reliable solutions that deliver high quality products.
- Prioritize requirements and technical requests.
- Demonstrate experience in solution design and problem solving related to project requirements.
- Ability to analyze the objectives of the project and the requirements of the assigned business unit.
- Development and implementation of software design focused on user experience.
- Design and implementation of the database.
- Infrastructure support.
The candidate who is running for the next search must have three or more years of recent professional experience in solving complex technical problems in one or more of the following areas:
- Java with at least 3 Spring Framework projects (Ex: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security).
- Cloud architecture and experience in microservices.
- Ability to write and speak English.
- Predisposition to teamwork, continuous improvement and full-stack development.
Among the competencies valued for the position are:
- Spring Boot, Google Material Design, NodeJS packages (Express, pg, knex), OAuth, PaaS (CloudFoundry, Heroku, etc.), CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.).
- AWS (account management, Lambda, RDS, etc.).
- Architecture without server.
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL) and caching solutions (Redis).
- Messaging solutions such as Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis and event-driven architecture.
- Unit tests and TDD.
- Working as part of an Agile development team that implements microservices under a DevOps model.
- Unix and Bash scripting.
- SOX compliance.
- Passion for technology and self-learning skills.
In Huenei we have an excellent working environment and growth opportunities; We also offer:
- Home Office, Training and certification programs.
- Prepaid first level.
- Corporate benefits program
- Recognition programs.
- Referral program.
- Participation in CSR activities.
Work schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Founded in 1995, Huenei is an important regional IT service provider. It currently has more than 300 professionals with offices in Argentina, Chile, Mexico and the USA. The name of the company means “Great friends” in Mapuche and defines the personality of a close and reliable partner, both for our clients and for collaborators.
Share this search with your friends